At a Glance
Our all-in-one, newborn ready carrier befriends a global icon with her signature bow, meet Khaki Green Omni 360. Omni 360 grows with baby from week 1 to 48 months and offers a perfect fit for all parents on their everyday journeys.Features and Benefits
- 4 carry positions: front-inward, front-outward, hip and back.
- Extendable panel can be rolled down for front-outward, or upwards for the inward facing positions to provide extra head, neck and back support for baby.
- Adjustable hood to support baby's head while sleeping, protect baby from sun, and offer mum privacy while nursing.
- Extendable back panel for added head and neck support.
- Unique, structured bucket seat is easy-to-adjust and ensures baby is always be in an ergonomic frog-leg, seated position with their spine in an optimal "C" position.
- Adjustable Velcro waistband (26-52 in/66-132 cm) provides lower-back support and can be worn high or low to maximize comfort, especially in the event of a C-section.
- The Four Position 360 Baby Carrier has been acknowledged as a "hip healthy" product by the International Hip Dysplasia Institute.
- Awarded the AGR seal of approval for the Campaign for Healthier Backs.
- 100% Cotton
- Machine washableWhat's in the box
- x1 carrier
- x1 detachable storage pouchWant to know more:
The versatile Ergobaby Omni 360 allows you to carry your baby in four different positions and features a supportive wide waistband and padded shoulder straps to ensure you can always carry your little one in comfort and that their weight is evenly distributed to prevent strain on your back. The waistband can be worn high or low depending on your preference.
The Ergobaby Omni 360 carrier can be used from birth and has been developed with a structured bucket style seat to ensure your baby is properly supported as they grow. It allows children to be seated ergonomically with their knees even to, or above their hips, and with baby's spine in a curved "C" position which ever position you choose to carry them in. The seat can also be adjusted using the buttons to ensure it is the correct width for the age and size of your baby.
The Ergobaby 360's extendable back panel can be rolled down if your baby is sitting in the front position facing outwards, and rolled up when they are facing inwards, to provide extra support to their back, neck and head. The carrier also has a sleeping hood which will also provide extra support for baby's head and neck and will also help to protect your baby from glare on sunny days. The sleep hood is also idea for creating some privacy if nursing your baby.
- Customer Reviews
- Delivery & Returns
We will deliver all stocked items within 3-5 working days. Courier costs as stated at the check-out, generally $5.90 for orders below $60, and free for orders $60 and above. We deliver anywhere in Singapore, with the exception of offshore islands and restricted zones.
If you ordered a cot that requires assembly, or if your order exceeds $500, it will be taken care of by our Mothercare in-house fleet. Our delivery team will SMS to arrange a date and time that you are available.
We currently do not offer express delivery. If you need express delivery for special circumstances please email us at email@example.com. Not valid for delivery requiring assembly.
Colour Black Product Weight 0.8kg Washable Machine washable Style BCS360BLK