At a Glance
ELGYDIUM JUNIOR mouthwash is designed to prevent tooth decay in children aged seven to twelve. The Fluorinol® and siliglycol allow up to five times more fluoride to bind to the tooth enamel from the first minute, with longer-lasting effects. The enamel is strengthened and the growth of bacteria responsible for tooth decay slows down. Use in addition to toothpaste for enhanced oral hygiene in areas that are hard to reach with a toothbrush.Features and Benefits
- Ready-to-use solution that helps protect teeth against dental caries.
- Recommended for children who wear braces and over the age of 6.
- Alcohol-freeWhat's in the box
x1 unit of productWant to know more:
- The alcohol-free ELGYDIUM JUNIOR mouthwash allows the fluoride to bind to children’s teeth more effectively: five times more fluoride taken up from the first minute of brushing.
- The siliglycol also forms a protective film that prevents bacteria from colonising the mouth and keeps the fluoride on the enamel for longer, even after rinsing.
- The red berry flavour is popular with children.
How to use
- Use morning and evening after brushing. Rinse around the mouth for 30 seconds with 10 ml of mouthwash (red berry flavour).
- Customer Reviews
- Delivery & Returns
We will deliver all stocked items within 3-5 working days. Courier costs as stated at the check-out, generally $5.90 for orders below $60, and free for orders $60 and above. We deliver anywhere in Singapore, with the exception of offshore islands and restricted zones.
If you ordered a cot that requires assembly, or if your order exceeds $500, it will be taken care of by our Mothercare in-house fleet. Our delivery team will SMS to arrange a date and time that you are available.
We currently do not offer express delivery. If you need express delivery for special circumstances please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Not valid for delivery requiring assembly.
User Guides View user guide Product Weight 0.5 kg Style 10722
You may also be interested in