At a Glance
Switching from bottle back to breast has never been easier. Calma was developed using evidence-based research on babies' natural feeding behavior so you can enjoy your breastfeeding bond longer. With Calma, the milk will only flow if your baby works and creates vacuum to remove the milk. This enables the feeding behavior learned at the breast to be used with Calma.Features and Benefits
- Vented nipple: Helps avoid gassiness as the bottle is vented through our unique air-control system
- Mimics natural feeding behavior: Supports easy transition from bottle to breast. Research has shown that with Calma, your baby is able to maintain the learned feeding behavior that your baby exhibits when breastfeeding
- Flow control valve: Allows baby to control milk flow. Milk only flows when baby creates a vacuum
- Calma doesn't drip: You can turn Calma upside down and it still won't drip. Your baby needs to apply a certain level of vacuum in order to get milk out
- One size/shape nipple: For all stages of breastmilk feeding. The flow, shape and length of Calma are designed to suit your baby's needs as your baby grows
- Made without BPA: All parts that come into contact with breast milk are not made with BPADon't forget
Mothercare stocks a great range of coordinating Medela products to complete your feeding kit. Fabric composition: Top: PP and thermoplastic elastomer, Base: PP and thermoplastic elastomer, Teat: Silicone, Cap: Polypropylene, Multi-Lid: PP, Breastmilk bottle: PPWhat's in the box
1 unit of productWant to know more:
Introducing the revolutionary breastfeeding-friendly feeding solution for breast milk. Breast is best, but when Mum has to be separated from her baby for work or social reasons, then Calma provides the right feeding solution. Calma is the only scientific based feeding device that helps to support the similar sucking behaviour of the baby at the breast. With Calma the baby has to create a vacuum for breast milk to flow, as soon as the baby pauses the flow is stopped; this is also the way with breastfeeding. Baby controls the flow of milk and sucks, swallows and pauses like they do at the breast. Baby can simply switch from breast to Calma and more importantly back to breast again. One size is sufficient for the entire breastfeeding period just as in nature. Calma is easy to assemble and clean and can be used in conjunction with all Medela breastmilk bottles. Breastfeeding needs to be well established before introducing Calma. Calma is recommended for breastfed babies and not those who are currently bottle fed as they may find it difficult to feed.Video:
- Customer Reviews
- Delivery & Returns
We will deliver all stocked items within 3-5 working days. Courier costs as stated at the check-out, generally $5.90 for orders below $60, and free for orders $60 and above. We deliver anywhere in Singapore, with the exception of offshore islands and restricted zones.
If you ordered a cot that requires assembly, or if your order exceeds $500, it will be taken care of by our Mothercare in-house fleet. Our delivery team will SMS to arrange a date and time that you are available.
We currently do not offer express delivery. If you need express delivery for special circumstances please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Not valid for delivery requiring assembly.
Product Width 7 cm Capacity 250 ml Pack Quantity 1 Dishwasher Safe Yes Microwave Safe Yes Freezer Safe Yes Video View video Style 23463
You may also be interested in