At a Glance
The Cloud Z i-Size is the logical successor to the award-winning Cloud Q concept, and is now about 15% lighter than before.Features and Benefits
- About 15% lighter than its predecessor (Cloud Q)
- Use until 13kgs max
- Soft padded Y-harness
- Removable newborn inlay
- Tested to i-Size regulations
- Automatic adjusting harness
- Integrated Linear Side-impact Protection
- Removable newborn inlay, which ensures a near-flat lying position
- 180° rotating mechanism including Driving Direction Control (D.D.C.)
- Energy absorbing shell: The flexible structure of the material absorbs the forces of an impact, and helps guide it away from the baby
- Adjustable headrest offers 11 positions for a customized adjustment as your child grows
- Fold-away XXL sun canopy offers premium sun and wind protection with UPF50+
- Use with the Base Z (sold separately)
- Cover is easy to remove and cleanWhat's in the box
x1 unit of productWant to know more:
The Cloud Z i-Size infant carrier is the successor to the award-winning Cloud Q and outshines it with its enhanced features. It now has an ECE R 129 approval and thus meets the latest safety standards, has become much lighter and can be turned on the Base Z i-Size. Swiveling on the Cybex Base Z i-Size: Using the Cloud Z i-Size on the Base Z i-Size makes it easy to turn the baby carrier on the base station for easy entry and exit. This makes it easier, especially if you do not want to take the baby seat off, but this should stay on the station. Cybex Z-Line: The Z-Line from Cybex is the new Platinum series, it is made of high quality material and is characterized by their great color combinations. What is i-Size? i-Size or ECE R-129 is the new regulation for child seats which replaces the old ECE 44/04. It states that the classification of child seats into different groups is no longer based on kilograms, but on the child's height. In addition, the use in combination with Isofix becomes mandatory in the installation (phase 1 except for baby seats and 2), which not only facilitates the installation, but also ensures more safety. Many vehicles today already have i-Size systems. You can find out whether your vehicle is also capable of i-Size in the operating manual.
- Customer Reviews
- Delivery & Returns
We will deliver all stocked items within 3-5 working days. Courier costs as stated at the check-out, generally $5.90 for orders below $60, and free for orders $60 and above. We deliver anywhere in Singapore, with the exception of offshore islands and restricted zones.
If you ordered a cot that requires assembly, or if your order exceeds $500, it will be taken care of by our Mothercare in-house fleet. Our delivery team will SMS to arrange a date and time that you are available.
We currently do not offer express delivery. If you need express delivery for special circumstances please email us at email@example.com. Not valid for delivery requiring assembly.
Colour Black Style 519001399