At a Glance
Clevamama Clevafoam Support Mattress is is a baby mattres that provides ultimate in comfort and support for your baby's head, neck and body, helping them sleep safely and soundly so everybody has a good night's sleep! ClevaFoam technology supports your baby's rapidly growing body and developing joints, it protects the round shape of your baby's soft head to help prevent Flat Head Syndrome (Plagiocephaly).Features and Benefits
- ClevaFoam teallergenicchnology helps protect the round shape of your baby's soft head & growing body
- 100% Breathable, lightweight with reduced heat retention
- Hypo-allergenic, pH balanced & toxin free; suitable for babies with asthma & allergies.
- Suitable for babies with asthma & allergies.
- Oeko-Tex 100 certified for use with babies.
- Comes with a removable mattress cover that is machine washable. (note that the mattress cover is just a removable cover for the foam, it is not a fitted sheet)What's in the box
- x 1 unit of productWant to know more:
What is ClevaFoam® made of?
- ClevaFoam® is made from low resilience polyurethane foam.
Is ClevaFoam® the same as memory foam?
- No, they share many features but have one great difference, namely the cell structure. Standard or normal memory foam is usually a closed cell structure which makes it heavy, dense, with reduced airflow causing it to retain and build up of heat. ClevaFoam® is made with an open cell structure thereby making it lighter, more breathable, with reduced heat retention.
What age is ClevaFoam® suitable from and to?
- ClevaFoam® products can be used from birth, with the upper age limit depending on the product ClevaFoam® is used in. For example, the ClevaFoam® Baby Pillow can be used from birth but the Toddler Pillow is not recommended before 12 months. The ClevaSleep® Plus Elevated Support is also made out of ClevaFoam® and can be used until the baby starts moving in their sleep, usually at around 5-6 months (this will vary from baby to baby).
Is ClevaFoam® itself washable and if so how?
- Hand wash using a mild detergent, allow to air dry on a flat surface.
Is ClevaFoam® breathable?
- Yes, because of the manufacturing process and the open cell structure ClevaFoam® is breathable.
Is the cover breathable?
- Yes, it is. The cover is made using Airflow™ technology, which increases airflow and draws away moisture from your baby.
Is the cover washable?
- Absolutely! The cover is like any other pillow case and can be hand washed according to the instructions on the care label.
What material is the cover?
- The cover is made from 100% polyester.
Are all ClevaFoam® products lined?
- Yes, all products have a lining. Depending on the product, some are waterproof and some have structure covers.
- Customer Reviews
- Delivery & Returns
We will deliver all stocked items within 3-5 working days. Courier costs as stated at the check-out, generally $5.90 for orders below $60, and free for orders $60 and above. We deliver anywhere in Singapore, with the exception of offshore islands and restricted zones.
If you ordered a cot that requires assembly, or if your order exceeds $500, it will be taken care of by our Mothercare in-house fleet. Our delivery team will SMS to arrange a date and time that you are available.
We currently do not offer express delivery. If you need express delivery for special circumstances please email us at email@example.com. Not valid for delivery requiring assembly.
You may also be interested in
As low as: $248.00