At a Glance
The Ergobaby Four Position 360 Carrier has a unique, structured bucket seat, padded shoulder straps and wide supportive waistband, offering exceptional comfort and ergonomics in all carry positions, including a forward facing option.Features and Benefits
- 4 carry positions: front-inward, front-outward, hip and back
- Extendable panel can be rolled down for front-outward, or upwards for the inward facing positions to provide extra head, neck and back support for baby.
- Adjustable hood to support babys head while sleeping, protect baby from sun, and offer mum privacy while nursing
- Extendable back panel for added head and neck support
- Unique, structured bucket seat is easy-to-adjust and ensures baby is always be in an ergonomic frog-leg, seated position with their spine in an optimal C position
- Adjustable velcro waistband 66-132 cm, provides lower-back support and can be worn high or low to maximize comfort, especially in the event of a C-section
- Supports babies from 5.5 to 15 kg, and infants 3.2 to 5.5kg with the use of the Infant Insert, sold separately.
- The Four Position 360 Baby Carrier has been acknowledged as a hip healthy product by the International Hip Dysplasia Institute. Th baby carriers are comfortable, ergonomic, and safe for babys hips
- Awarded the AGR seal of approval for the Campaign for Healthier Backs
- 100% Cotton
- Machine washableDon't forget
To take a look at the full Ergobaby range on our website. Check it out!What's in the box
x1 carrierWant to know more:
The versatile Ergobaby 360 allows you to carry your baby in four different positions and features a supportive wide waistband and padded shoulder straps to ensure you can always carry your little one in comfort and that their weight is evenly distributed to prevent strain on your back. The waistband can be worn high or low depending on your preference.
The Ergobaby carrier can be used from birth by adding the Ergobaby infant insert, sold seprately, and has been developed with a structured bucket style seat to ensure your baby is properly supported as they grow. It allows children to be seated ergonomically with their knees even to, or above their hips, and with babys spine in a curved "C" position which ever position you choose to carry them in. The seat can also be adjusted using the buttons to ensure it is the correct width for the age and size of your baby.
The Ergobaby 360s extendable back panel can be rolled down if your baby is sitting in the front position facing outwards, and rolled up when they are facing inwards, to provide extra support to their back, neck and head. The carrier also has a sleeping hood which will also provide extra support for babys head and neck and will also help to protect your baby from glare on sunny days. The sleep hood is also idea for creating some privacy if nursing your baby.Care instructions:
- Customer Reviews
- Delivery & Returns
We will deliver all stocked items within 3-5 working days. Courier costs as stated at the check-out, generally $5.90 for orders below $60, and free for orders $60 and above. We deliver anywhere in Singapore, with the exception of offshore islands and restricted zones.
If you ordered a cot that requires assembly, or if your order exceeds $500, it will be taken care of by our Mothercare in-house fleet. Our delivery team will SMS to arrange a date and time that you are available.
We currently do not offer express delivery. If you need express delivery for special circumstances please email us at email@example.com. Not valid for delivery requiring assembly.
Colour Grey Care instructions Machine washable Fabric Composition 100% cotton Material 100% COTTON Washable Machine washable Age Range From 6 months Age Range To 3 years Minimum Weight 5.5 kg Maximum Weight 15 kg Baby Carrier Lower Back Support Yes No. of Carrying Positions 4 Video View video Style BC360GRY