At a Glance
All our new mom favorites are now available in a great little starter pack! Our new mom starter pack is the perfect way to get started on your breast feeding journey. Either as a gift for yourself or another mommy, our starter pack includes all our best selling breast feeding items to get you started.
150 ml/5 oz Silicone Breast Pump
Made from 100% food grade silicone, this compact pump is perfect for long distance trips, planes, car rides, family BBQ's or anywhere you would like to discretely express, quickly. Simply suction to your breast and let the pump do the work for you as it draws your milk using suction. 100% eco-friendly and safe for mum, baby and our environment.
Silicone Flower Stopper
This little stopper sits tight in the neck of your breast pump and will stop any spills or accidents.
Have you just washed and sterilized your pump and ready to store away for next time? Simply pop your cap over the flange of your pump and store away. Your pump will remain 100% contamination free and ready to safely and easily use next time.
Disposable Breast Pads
Our pads are designed with a special absorbent polymer and stay dry lining to draw milk away from the skin and into the core of the pad, keeping you and your clothing dry. Ultra slim and light weight these 100% natural and disposable pads also have a contoured look meaning they are discreet and comfortable to wear. 36x pads in each pack.Features and Benefits
- Dishwasher safe.
- Easy to use, easy to clean.
- BPA, PVC and Phthalate free.
- No cords, batteries or assembly required.
- Includes 1x white stopper, 1x cap, 1x breast pad pack, 1x 150 ml/5 oz pump.
- Suction base ensuring your pump will not fall over meaning no spills!
- No bleach based agentsWhat's in the box
1x white stopper 1x cap 1x breast pad pack 1x 150 ml/5 oz pumpWant to know more:
How to use your breast pump:
- Sterilize your pump (caps are available online to purchase – caps keep the pump sterile after cleaning)
- Place top of pump over your nipple – make sure your nipple is in the neck of the pump and comfortable.
- Apply suction – you may need to adjust a couple of times. Once the pump is secure and comfortable you can squeeze the base of the pump (not interfering with the top/suction) to create some movement.
- A warm flannel on top of your breast is also a great tip and gently massage the top of your breast.
- Once milk begins to flow simply leave the pump alone to do its thing.
- Once the pump becomes full empty into a glass storage bottle and reposition.
- If the pump is full or you wish to stop pumping – simply suction the suction base to the table next to you while you finish your feed or re dress and the pump is 100% secure.Care instructions:
Clean after each use. This product can be sterilized with any steam sterilizing system or boiling water. Cap is not to be boiled.
- Customer Reviews
- Delivery & Returns
We will deliver all stocked items within 3-5 working days. Courier costs as stated at the check-out, generally $5.90 for orders below $60, and free for orders $60 and above. We deliver anywhere in Singapore, with the exception of offshore islands and restricted zones.
If you ordered a cot that requires assembly, or if your order exceeds $500, it will be taken care of by our Mothercare in-house fleet. Our delivery team will SMS to arrange a date and time that you are available.
We currently do not offer express delivery. If you need express delivery for special circumstances please email us at email@example.com. Not valid for delivery requiring assembly.
Care instructions Clean after each use. This product can be sterilized with any steam sterilizing system or boiling water. Cap is not to be boiled. Dishwasher Safe Yes Style 38197