Gift Registry FAQ
How do I create a gift registry?
- Sign in to your account (create one if needed) and click onto my gift registry
- On the gift registry page, click and
- After selecting the type, you will be required to fill in General Information (e.g. Event Name, Shipping Address)
- To share the gift registry, select the Privacy Setting as
- To use the gift registry, select the Status as
- On the do note taht the receiver's information is the same as the event organiser.
- Once all details are filled up on the gift registry page, remeber to click
- To add items, browse Mothercare SG for your desired products and
- To view the list of products added to the cart, click
- On the checkout page, select the gift registry then
- You will then be directed to your gift registry items and you may edit the quantity or remove the products.
- Do remember to click after you have made changes.
> Will my packages be shipped together?
> My friends and family did not receive the email, what should I do?
Every order that your family or friend purchases is sent to you as a separate delivery. The orders are not aggregated. The gifts are sent to your shipping address by default.
Kindly check if the gift registry email is in the junk or spam folder. You may also share the gift registry with them again and ensure the email address is correct. Should the issue persists, do email us at email@example.com with your full name and mobile number.
> Will my orders be shipped together?
Every order that you have purchased will not aggregated. Our normal delivery lead time is 3-5 working days. We do advise early order placements to ensure your gifts arrive on time for your event. Each order will come package in a box or a bag. We currently do not offer gift wrapping services online.
> How can I share the registry?
> How do I place orders for my friend's gift registry?
From your gift registry link email, click on "Mothercare SG" link, you will be directed to a page to register or sign in. Once signed in, go back and click on the gift registry link from your email and you can start viewing and adding items into the gift registry.
> Can the gifts be shipped overseas?
> Can friends overseas purchase the items in my gift registry?
Sorry! we do not offer international shipping.
Yes, they mail fulfil the items in your gift registry. However, our customer support team will need to help them with their checkout. They can contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
> Can I set up the gift registry at a Mothercare retail store?
> Can the gift registry be used both online and at retail stores?
We currently do not offer this service at our retail stores.
Gift registries created online is valid for online purchase only.
> How can I check if the products on my gift registry are fulfilled?
You will need to log into your account, click "my gift registry", followed by "manage gift" and a list of your products will be reflected indicating the quantity fulfilled.