At a Glance
LoveClean Pro UV Steriliser is all you need for bottle sterilisation. Tested by independent labs and proven to kill 99.9% of germs, viruses and bacteria in just 5 minutes. The germ-kill efficacy is delivered by two highly dependable and robust Philips UV lamps, coupled with a reflective high-quality 304 stainless steel to provide 360° sterilisation. The Pro has an ultra-large sterilisation chamber which is able to hold up to 16 wide-neck bottles. It has a unique storage function which is able to keep bottles sterilised up to 72 hours - this keeps contents sterilised while you’re away for your weekend travels. The unit is made with only certified food-grade materials that are FDA-approved and meets European safety guidelines for UV Sterilisation.Features and Benefits
- Kills 99.9% of harmful germs, viruses, bacteria, fungi and protozoa.
- 360° Sterilisation: Dependable, robust technology powered by two Philips UV lamps. High-quality 304 steel reflects rays efficiently for 360º sterilisation.
- Large Capacity - Holds up to 16 milk bottles.
- Customised UV Sterilisation: 3 UV Steriliser Settings, 3 Dryer Settings, 3 Auto Settings, 1 Storage Setting
- Easy to Operate: Single hand operation, easy selection of functions. Digital display shows the remaining time left for the selected function.
- Easy to Clean: Wipe clean the inside and outside of unit easily with a clean dry cloth.
- Suitable for a wide variety of items: baby bottles, feeding accessories, pacifiers, toys, stuffed toys and clothes.What's in the box
1 x Unit of ProductWant to know more:
- Sterilise Function: Effective against all types of micro-organisms, including bacteria, viruses, fungi, and protozoa such as Cryptosporidum and Giardia
- Dry Function: Dries safely with in-built PTC heater. Made from an advanced ceramic material, PTC heaters enable safe, powerful and energy efficient heat transfer
- Auto Function: Auto dries and sterilises for fuss-free operation
- Storage Function: Keeps items sterile for up to 72 hours with 2 hourly UV sterilisation cyclesWhy choose UV Sterilisation?
Sterilising feeding parts is most important in the early part of your baby’s feeding journey. As mums, we want our bottle parts to be completely clean, so that our milk remains uncontaminated and nutrients are preserved. When compared to steam sterilisation, UV Sterilisation is a non-chemical process, and is more effective for germs, bacteria and viruses. With a water-free process, your sterilised bottles dry faster and there is less cleaning needed. The cleaning of UV sterilisers only require a wipe-down with a clean cloth – there is no need to descale it regularly.
- Customer Reviews
- Delivery & Returns
We will deliver all stocked items within 3-5 working days. Courier costs as stated at the check-out, generally $5.90 for orders below $60, and free for orders $60 and above. We deliver anywhere in Singapore, with the exception of offshore islands and restricted zones.
If you ordered a cot that requires assembly, or if your order exceeds $500, it will be taken care of by our Mothercare in-house fleet. Our delivery team will SMS to arrange a date and time that you are available.
We currently do not offer express delivery. If you need express delivery for special circumstances please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Not valid for delivery requiring assembly.