At a Glance
Switching from bottle back to breast has never been easier. Calma was developed using evidence-based research on babies' natural feeding behavior so you can enjoy your breastfeeding bond longer.
With Calma, the milk will only flow if your baby works to create a vacuum to remove the milk. This enables the feeding behavior learned at the breast to be used with Calma. Calma mimics babies' natural feeding behavior, so baby can feed, pause and breathe, similar to breastfeeding. The vented nipple is designed to help avoid gassiness.Features and Benefits
- Vented nipple: Helps avoid gassiness as the bottle is vented through our unique air-control system
- Mimics natural feeding behavior: Supports easy transition from bottle to breast. Research has shown that with Calma, your baby is able to maintain the learned feeding behavior that your baby exhibits when breastfeeding
- Flow control valve: Allows baby to control milk flow. Milk only flows when baby creates a vacuum
- Calma doesn't drip: You can turn Calma upside down and it still won't drip. Your baby needs to apply a certain level of vacuum in order to get milk out
- One size/shape nipple: For all stages of breastmilk feeding. The flow, shape and length of Calma are designed to suit your baby's needs as your baby grows
- Made without BPA: All parts that come into contact with breast milk are not made with BPADon't forget
Mothercare stocks a great range of coordinating Medela products to complete your feeding kit. Fabric composition: Top: PP and thermoplastic elastomer, Base: PP and thermoplastic elastomer, Teat: Silicone, Cap: Polypropylene, Multi-Lid: PPWhat's in the box
1 unit of productWant to know more:
The Medela Calma Solitaire Teat is perfect for busy mums who breastfeed their baby but may need to spend a little time away from them, either when they return to work or need to spend a couple of hours away from their little one. The Medela Calma Solitaire Teat is designed to use with the bottles in the Medela Calma range. It works by using an innovative airflow system that creates a vacuum and mimics the action that a baby needs to make when suckling from the breast, giving them the familiar sensation of breast feeding without actually doing it. Using the Medela Calma Solitaire teat helps your breastfed baby to keep their natural sucking action they have learnt from breastfeeding. They will be able to feed in their usual and natural drinking rhythm by sucking, swallowing and pausing in between and preventing them from gulping air. The Calma Solitaire teat will ensure your baby is able to switch easily from breast to teat and then back again but breastfeeding should be well established before deciding to feed using the Calma teat to ensure you little one has learnt the natural feeding actions. Babies that have been bottle fed first should not be introduced to the Calma Solitaire teat as they may find it difficult to use.Video:
- Customer Reviews
- Delivery & Returns
We will deliver all stocked items within 3-5 working days. Courier costs as stated at the check-out, generally $5.90 for orders below $60, and free for orders $60 and above. We deliver anywhere in Singapore, with the exception of offshore islands and restricted zones.
If you ordered a cot that requires assembly, or if your order exceeds $500, it will be taken care of by our Mothercare in-house fleet. Our delivery team will SMS to arrange a date and time that you are available.
We currently do not offer express delivery. If you need express delivery for special circumstances please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Not valid for delivery requiring assembly.
Product Weight 1 kg Product Height 6 cm Product Width 6 cm Age Range From 0 months Video View video Style 23329