Dear friends of Mothercare,
We want to extend a special appreciation to all your loyal support during these unprecedented times. Phase 1 of Singapore’s Post Circuit Breaker Measures is now over, and Phase 2 has arrived. We are excited to inform you that our Mothercare Stores are back to business (as of 19th June 2020). We assure you that we are following the necessary Safe Distancing Measures as an organisation, to maintain the safety and well-being of all our shoppers and staff. We do urge you to continue to be patient, as we continually navigate through this period, to ensure a positive shopping experience with us. At Mothercare, we are committed to being with you at every step of your parenting journey, even in moments of extraordinary uncertain times.
Safe Distancing does not mean disappearing. In fact, we endeavour to bring mothercare closer to you than ever before.
For your convenience, we will continue to strengthen our webstore at www.mothercare.com.sg, and further enhance our partnership with to provide you with your Baby & Kids essential needs.
We have also elevated some of our services.
Our upgraded Nursery Advisor (NA) service will now become a holistic experience, with the integration of our newest Digital Nursery Advisor (DNA) service. Starting your journey of parenthood? Having tough questions of what to expect? Not sure on how to start shopping for your little one? If you have questions, and/or need some advice, book an appointment with one of our professionals now.
Priority Shopping Hour for our pregnant mummies (+spouses) have been implemented at our Mothercare Experience Store – Harbourfront Centre & Mothercare Paragon Store (weekends only – 1 hour before our store opens). Find a store closest to you.
Other services like our beloved Sparkle Clean, and our ‘click&collect’ service are in improvement works, so that we will be able to provide you with only the best. Remember to follow us on Facebook and Instagram to get the latest updates.
Fu Wei Pang
If you require assistance, and/or need to speak to someone, here are some ways that you will be able to reach us:
- Q: Are all Mothercare Stores open on Friday, 19th June 2020?
- A: All Mothercare stores in Singapore will resume operations on Friday, 19 June 2020, with the exception of Mothercare Jewel outlet, which will only resume operations on Wednesday, 1 July 2020. Our webstore will continue to operate as per usual, and you will be able to find us on as well.
- Links you may want to explore:
- •Visit our health essentials shop for sterilizers, wet wipes, sanitizers and disinfecting needs click here.
- •See the newest fashion here or check out comfy kids pyjamas here
- •Check the variety of ways you can entertain your kids with our toys selection here.
- •Keep baby comfy with our nursery furniture, cosleepers and so much more click here.
- •Bookmark our webstore and enjoy shopping with us. Visit Mothercare online here.
- Q: My Gift Voucher is expiring this April/May/June, will there be any extension?
- A: We understand that safe distancing is highly encouraged at these times, in such case, we are extending all Mothercare Gift vouchers with April/May/June expirations by 2 months (June/July/August) respectively.
- Q: How about returns? Will I be able to make returns?
- A: Returns will still be accepted, please call us at +65 6692 9680 (Customer service hotline operates from Mondays to Fridays, 9am to 6pm; Closed on Saturdays, Sundays, and Public Holidays), or email us at email@example.com (from 9am-6pm daily).
- Q: What about the Nursery Advisor (NA) program?
- A: With the introduction of Digital Nursery Advisor (DNA), we now have a new and improved NA service. Starting your journey of parenthood? Having tough questions of what to expect? Not sure on how to start shopping for your little one? If you have questions, and/or need some advice, book an appointment with one of our professionals now..
Leave your parenting needs to us, meanwhile stay safe and keep healthy. We're all in this together.