Dear friends of Mothercare,
We want to extend a special appreciation to all your loyal support during these unprecedented times. As of 19th June 2020, we have moved into Phase 2 of Singapore’s Post Circuit Breaker measures. All our Mothercare Stores are back to business as usual. We assure you that we are following the necessary Safe Distancing Measures as an organisation, to maintain the safety and well-being of all our shoppers and staff. We do urge you to continue to be patient, as we continually navigate through this period, to ensure a positive shopping experience with us. At Mothercare, we are committed to being with you at every step of your parenting journey, even in moments of extraordinary uncertain times.
Safe Distancing does not mean disappearing. In fact, we endeavour to bring mothercare closer to you than ever before.
For your convenience, we will continue to strengthen our webstore at www.mothercare.com.sg, to provide you with your Baby & Kids essential needs.
We have also elevated some of our services.
Our upgraded Nursery Advisor (NA) service is now a holistic experience with the integration of our newest Digital Nursery Advisor (DNA) service. Starting your journey of parenthood? Having tough questions of what to expect? Not sure on how to start shopping for your little one? If you have questions, and/or need some advice, book an appointment with one of our professionals now for an in-store meeting or a virtual tour.
Our beloved Sparkle Clean has improved its systems and processes for more seamless transactions. Leave the hassle of cleaning your car seats and strollers with us - come to visit our booth in Mothercare Experience Store at Harbourfront.
Fu Wei Pang
If you require assistance, and/or need to speak to someone, here are some ways that you will be able to reach us:
- Q: Are all Mothercare Stores open now?
- A: All Mothercare stores in Singapore have resumed operations, and are following strictly on the Safe Distancing Measures stipulated by the government. Find a store closest to you. Our webstore is also running as per usual at www.mothercare.com.sg.
- Links you may want to explore:
- •Keep safe with us! Get the essentials to remain vigilant of taking care of yourself, and your family during these times. Click here.
- •See our range of bodysuits&sleepsuits. Click here. Or check out comfy kids pyjamas. Click here.
- •Check the variety of ways you can entertain your child with our range of toys. Click here.
- •Keep baby comfy with our nursery furniture, cosleepers and so much more! Click here.
- Q: My Gift Voucher is expiring this April/May/June, will there be any extension?
- A: We understand that safe distancing is highly encouraged at these times, in such case, we are extending all Mothercare Gift vouchers with April/May/June expirations by 2 months (June/July/August) respectively.
- Q: How about returns? Will I be able to make returns?
- A: Returns will still be accepted, please call us at +65 6692 9680 (Customer service hotline operates from Mondays to Fridays, 9am to 6pm; Closed on Saturdays, Sundays, and Public Holidays), or email us at email@example.com (from 9am-6pm daily).
- Q: What about the Nursery Advisor (NA) program?
- A: With the introduction of our Digital Nursery Advisor (DNA), we now have a new and improved NA service. Starting your journey of parenthood? Having tough questions of what to expect? Not sure on how to start shopping for your little one? If you have questions, and/or need some advice, book an appointment with one of our professionals now for a in-store meet up, or a virtual tour.
- Q: I'm a VIP member, will I still continue to enjoy my privileges?
- A: All mothercare Mclub and VIP members will continue to enjoy points accumulation when they make purchases in-stores or on our webstore (www.mothercare.com.sg). Not a Mothercare Member yet? Sign up now!
Leave your parenting needs to us, meanwhile stay safe and keep healthy. We're all in this together.