Baby Bjorn Baby Carrier One Cotton - Light Blue/Light Grey
- From newborn and up to the age of three years.
- 2 baby-carrying height positions.
- 4 front and back carrying positions
- Inbuilt infant insert
- Ergonomic leg position
- Padded shoulder straps for superior carrying comfort
- Pressure-relieving sturdy waist belt relieve pressure on back and shoulders
- Adjustable head support
- Back carrying for your toddler (from 12 months)
- Hip-friendly baby carrier (certified by International Hip Dysplasia Institute)
- Child-friendly materials
- Recommended for 0 – 3 years (min 3,5 kg/53 cm, max 15 kg/100 cm).
- Meets European and American safety standards, depending on the sales market: EN 13209-2:2015 or ASTM F2236.
whats in the box
- 1x Babybjorn Carrier One
Learn more . .
Our soft and flexible cotton blend is 60% cotton and 40% polyester. The Baby Carrier One in Beige/Leopard is made of 100 % cotton. The baby carrier’s lining is made of 100% cotton, and the padding is made of polyester and PU foam.
Check out the video tutorials below to see all the different functions!
1. How to put on Baby Carrier One
2. How to buckle and adjust the waist belt on Baby Carrier One
3. How to adjust the back yoke on Baby Carrier One
4. How to use the facing-in position for newborns on Baby Carrier One
5. How to use the facing-in position for babies on Baby Carrier One
6. How to use the facing-out position on Baby Carrier One
7. How to adjust the head support on Baby Carrier One
8. How to adjust the child’s position in Baby Carrier One
9. How to adjust the shoulder straps on Baby Carrier One
10. How to attach the Teething Bib for Baby Carrier One
11. How to place your child on your back in Baby Carrier One
12. How to adjust the leg position zippers on Baby Carrier One
13. How to roll up Baby Carrier One (option 1)
14. How to roll up Baby Carrier One (option 2)
15. How to lift out sleeping baby from Baby Carrier One
- Machine wash at 40°C
- Wash separately
- Use an eco-friendly, mild and bleach-free detergent
- Do not tumble dry
- All fabrics meet the requirements of OEKO-TEX Standard 100, Class 1 for baby products.