celebrate the season of giving with up to 80% off in our holiday saver sale! with great discounts on fashion, toys & much more, we have something special for every budget! so get festive and checkout now!
Placed before 12 pm, Mon - Fri (excludes public holidays)
Excludes orders with items eligible for assembly/installation
Excludes orders with special requests
Excludes orders with Click & Collect items (separate transactions are recommended)
NOTE: Items applicable for next day delivery will be reflected on product page. View here for full terms and conditions.
Gift Wrapping Terms & Conditions:
Odd sized items may be gift wrapped individually.
Gift wrapping cost would be in increments of $4 depending on size and weight.
Items in cart with gift wrapping option chosen would not necessarily fit into a single box. Therefore customers should understand that Mothercare Singapore will do its best to present the items in the best possible option available at the moment.
Gift Wrapping option would not be available for next day delivery. Parcel will be recieved by the recipient within 3 to 5 working days.
Gift wrapping services will not be extended to click & collect.
All price tags will be removed for all items that are checked out with gift wrapping, gift receipts without prices will be included in the parcel
Please take note that not all items can be gift wrapped, a gift wrapping indication will be displayed on the product page
Perfect for newborns, the Omni 360 grows with baby from week 1 to 48 months. The crossable shoulder strap gives a personalized fit. Looking for a carrier to wear your baby from newborn to when your baby doesn't need to be worn anymore, and allows baby to be carried facing any direction he/she wants? This is the carrier for you.
All Ergobaby carriers now come with the ErgoPromise 10-Year Guarantee! For manufacturing or material defects within 10 years of purchase, Ergobaby will replace the carrier at no charge.
1. Can I breastfeed with the Omni 360 baby carrier? How does that work? Yes, as with all of our Ergobaby Carriers you can breastfeed while on the go. This can be done in either the hip or front-inward carry positions. Just loosen a bit the shoulder straps and slightly lower the waistbelt to position baby on your breast. Always stay vigilant while baby is nursing. Make sure to reposition baby in a correct position immediately after breastfeeding and be careful to not overtighten the carrier.
2. Can I use the Ergobaby Omni 360 baby carrier with my newborn baby? The Ergobaby Omni 360 baby carrier can be used with your newborn meeting the minimum weight and height requirements, in the front carry position facing you. Your newborn baby must weigh 7 lbs minimum (3.2 kg) and be at least 20 inches tall (50.8 cm).
3. Do I need to use the Ergobaby Infant Insert with the Omni 360 baby carrier? The Ergobaby Omni 360 baby carrier has been specifically designed so you can carry your newborn baby (minimum 7 lbs / 3.2 kg) without the need of an infant insert. Easy to use, the Ergobaby Omni 360 carrier’s bucket seat gradually adjusts to your growing baby from newborn to toddler (7-45 lbs / 3.2-20 kg) to support your baby in an ergonomic M-shape position at all ages. Please refer to the label on the waistbelt or instructions to adjust the seat based on your baby’s height.
4. How do I adjust the Ergobaby Omni 360 baby carrier seat to my baby’s size? The Ergobaby Omni 360 carrier adapts to your growing baby in just one step. Adjust the seat using the velcro tabs on the waistbelt based on your baby’s height: along the red lines for a baby between 20-24 inches / 50.8-61 cm (~0-3 months), along the yellow lines for a baby between 24-28 inches / 61-71 cm (~3-9 months), along the blue lines for a baby over 28 inches / 71 cm (~9 months +).
5. How do I open the front buckles on the Ergobaby Omni 360 baby carrier? At Ergobaby, safety is always a top priority. Given the construction of this particular carrier, we used double locking buckles to ensure a toddler baby could not accidently open the buckle while seated facing out in the carrier. Just squeeze the 2 sides like with a regular buckle, and lift the central tab at the same time.
6. How does the Omni 360 differ from the 360 carrier? The Omni 360 is newborn ready and can carry a newborn starting at 7 lbs, whereas the 360 requires the use of an infant insert if you want to carry a baby under 12 lbs. The Omni 360 also has the strap buckles in the front, making it possible to wear it with crossable shoulder straps and is easy to put on and take off. In addition, it comes with a removable accessory pouch pocket which can be worn in various positions on the carrier.
7. How does the Omni 360 differ from the Adapt carrier? The Omni 360 allows for forward facing while the Adapt carrier does not. It also comes with a removable pouch perfect for carrying your essentials while on the go. The pouch is removable and can be worn in various places on the carrier.
8. How does the Omni 360 differ from the Original carrier? The Omni 360 allows for forward facing and does not require an infant insert to carry a newborn while the Original carrier does not. The Omni 360 also has the strap buckles in the front, making it possible to wear it with crossable shoulder straps and is easy to put on and take off. While the Original has an large zippered pocket on the front panel, the Omni 360 comes with a detachable zippered pouch. The Omni 360 also has the strap buckles in the front, making it possible to wear it with crossable shoulder straps, which the Original does not.
9. How should I position the head and neck support for my baby with the Omni 360 baby carrier? Until your baby has demonstrated strong and consistent head and neck support, her/his head needs to be supported. Ensure the top edge of the carrier is at your baby’s mid-ear level for proper support by positioning baby higher or lower on your body, when pulling the body of the carrier up around your baby’s back. For a newborn baby, 6 weeks and under (minimum 7 lbs / 3.2 kg), fold the head and neck support on the inside, and button it to the lower buttons on the front from the side using the tabs for a tighter support. When baby starts to turn his head from side to side and to hold his head for a few moments, you can fold the neck and head support on the outside and button it to the lower buttons. This usually happens around 7 weeks. For older babies, you can also button up the head and neck support for extra support when needed, such as when she/he is sleeping. When wearing your baby facing out (min 14 lbs/6.4 kg), make sure the head and neck is folded down on the outside and buttoned to the lower buttons, and that your baby’s chin is over the top edge of the carrier body.
10. How should I wear the carrier waistbelt? The Ergobaby Omni 360 baby carrier has a waistbelt with a lumbar support for added comfort. With a newborn baby, you should wear the waistbelt high on your waist so baby is close enough to kiss. When baby gets older, you can keep the waistbelt higher or position it lower on your hips. It is up to you to see what is the most comfortable for you and your baby as she/he gets heavier. For smaller babies or parents with a long torso, we recommend wearing the waistbelt higher on your body. In the event of a C-section, wearing the waistbelt higher will likely be more comfortable for you.
We recommend that you always wear the waistbelt in a snug fit as it allows an even better weight distribution on your hips for more comfort on your back and shoulders. The lumbar support should always be centered on your back in the front and hip carry positions, and centered on the front for the back carry position.