NUK Nature Sense Silicone Teat L 6-18m (9 holes)
features & benefits
whats in the box
- Several tiny openings modelled on a mothers breast give an optimal, smooth and natural flow
- Wide, flexible lip rest with extra-soft teat tip similar to a mothers nipple encourages acceptance
- Innovative anti-colic vent helps prevent air being swallowed
- For children aged 6-18 months
- Fits all NUK Nature Sense Baby Bottles
- Large: 9 tiny openings for formula
- BPA (Bisphenol A) free.
whats in the box
- 1x Nature Sense Silicone 6-18 Months Teats - Large, 9 Holes (2 pack)
Learn more . .
Inspired by nature: what makes this teat so specialWhether supplementing feeding or switching over to a bottle, many babies find it difficult to get used to a bottle. This is exactly why NUK has created the NUK Nature Sense Teat: its several tiny openings have been modelled on the milk ducts of a mothers breast to ensure a smooth and natural flow and the extra-wide and flexible lip rest lets your baby latch on naturally. The innovative anti-colic vent makes it easy for your little one to drink as if from the breast without a need to pause which helps to prevent your baby swallowing air. We have also turned to the example set by nature with the extra-soft tip of the teat, which is flexible and adapts itself to the mouth in a way similar to a nipple.The perfect combination: Nature Sense Teat and Baby BottleThe teat, which is rated and recommended by mothers, midwives and paediatricians* is available in three different sizes (S, M and L in 6-18mths only) each with a different number of feed holes (3, 6 and 9) to cater for breast milk up to thicker feeds. As your baby grows so do the Nature Sense Teats with sizes for babies aged 0-6 months up to 6-18 months which can be changed easily. The combination of the NUK Nature Sense Teat and its matching NUK Nature Sense Baby Bottle are simply an unbeatable team. With Mother Natures help and our own inspiration, bottle feeding has never been so simple.
- For safety and hygiene purposes we recommend that you replace teats after 1-2 months of use or whenever they start to show signs of wear. Prior to sterilisation we recommend using the NUK Baby Bottle Cleanser, its natural formula removes dried on milk protein, pulp and juice residues more effectively than hot soapy water alone. To sterilise bottles and teats we recommend using steam, cold water sterilisation or a NUK Steam or Microwave Steriliser. We do not recommend dishwasher sterilisation as this can cause material damage.