The Bento Box is designed to hold thicker liquids such as yoghurts, sauces and dips. However, it is not watertight so it may not prevent the leakage of runnier liquids such as drinks or any excess oils/juices that leak out from food items like sun dried tomatoes and fruits.care instructions
1. Wash the Bento Box as soon as possible after each use.
2. It is essential that you separate all three parts of the Bento Box for each wash, i.e. the outer case, the inner tray and the removable silicone seal insert. A revolutionary new design allows each section to be separated for easy cleaning and drying.
3. Each part of your Bento Box can be washed in the dishwasher (top rack only). They can also be washed by hand
4. To remove any food that may get trapped within the grooves of the silicone seal insert, we recommend that you use a soft brush
5. Dry all parts thoroughly with a clean cloth or paper towel.
6. We highly recommend that even once dry, you should keep the parts separate and store them in a well-ventilated area until ready to use again.