Spick Disinfectant Spray Bottle 300ml

(0) No Reviews yet
SKU: SDS300-777-000
S$9.90 S$16.90
1 +S$16.90
1 +S$9.90


Select Store to check availability.
General disinfecting purposes. Surfaces of objects, fabrics and soft toys! 300ml size for the house!


features & benefits
  • Hypoallergenic -Spick is suitable for use on sensitive skin.
  • Fragrance-free -Spick does not contain any chemical fragrances.
  • Child-Safe -No alcohol, no SLS/SLES (soap or foaming agents),no parabens & other preservatives.
  • Deodorizing - Spick kills many odor-producing bacteria and fungi. We do not mask odors.
  • Non-Toxic - Spick contains no harmful phenols, alcohols or aldehydes.
  • Oral-Safe -Spick has successfully completed oral toxicity tests at PSB and was determined to be safe when accidentally consumed.

whats in the box
  • 1 x Disinfectant Spray

Ratings & Reviews

No reviews available

Be the first to Write a Review