Blog | Guides & Checklists
- Hospital bag checklistWhat to pack for the delivery suitefind out more
- nursery buying guideGuide to embarking on your nursery-decorating adventurefind out more
- pushchair buying guideEssential things to consider when purchasing a strollerfind out more
- sleep regressionUseful tips for dealing with sleep regression in babiesfind out more
- The art of swaddlingHow to safely swaddle your newbornfind out more
- Breastpump buying guideHow to choose the right breastpump for your breasfeeding needsfind out more
Providing Quality Products For Mothers-to-be And Their Baby
When mothercare was first started in the UK, our primary focus was to provide mothers-to-be with any product they themselves and their baby needed and we carried products for children until the age of two. We slowly ... grew in size and expanded to carry clothing for children up to the age of 8.
We have had a store presence in Singapore since 1984 and have 11 stores island-wide to date, and we are also proud to have the largest range of Mother & Baby products in the country. With our in-store products made available online, we expect more expecting parents to be able to shop for and purchase our products without the hassle of commuting.
To emulate in-store experience, our online store allows you to have detailed views of our various products from baby clothing to various nursery items. Each product also comes with detailed instructions and after-care instructions. After shopping online at our website, purchased products can be arranged for self-pickup or delivery within Singapore.
Other than improving user experience on our website with regards to baby products, we also allow parents-to-be to book appointments with our digital nursery advisors for useful advice and some assistance to kick start their journey of parenthood. Simply make an appointment online with our advisors and they will be ready to answer any of your baby-related queries through a video call.
Shop for quality baby products online at mothercare today.