Make your Tripp Trapp® personal. introducing our engraving service, design the chair that grows with your child, just for your child. As a meaningful way for your little ones to have a chair designed exclusively for them, you may choose to engrave a thoughtful message or your kid’s name on the back of the chair. terms & conditions apply.
Steps to personalisation
Is engraving service available for both collection of the Tripp Trapp Chair?
- We provide engraving for both Classic and Premium Oak collection Stokke Tripp Trapp Chair.
Is there a limit on how many characters can I engrave on Tripp Trapp?
- Our engraving service only engraves the English alphabet, with a maximum of 14 characters plus spaces.
- It is important to note that the letters are case-sensitive.
What is the font and colour used on the engraving?
- Please kindly note that colour is not applied on engraved fonts, and the font style used is replica (light) - size 72.
Is giftwrapping service available for this item?
- Please kindly note that giftwrapping service is not available for Stokke Tripp Trapp Chair.
What happens if the engravement is done wrongly?
- Kindly note that Mothercare Singapore will not be accountable for any misspellings, therefore, please ensure that your requested engraving is written correctly.
Can I request for return or refund after engravement?
- Please kindly note that once a Tripp Trapp has been engraved, it cannot be returned or refunded.
How long will the delivery take & will the engraving be eligible for Next day delivery?
- We appreciate for your understanding that as engraving takes time to finish, we are unable to offer next-day delivery. The delivery of the goods will take between 7 and 10 working days.
Is engraving service available for Click & Collect purchases?
- Please kindly note that engraving service is not available for Click & Collect purchases. For further information, please feel free to contact our stores directly.
It is unlikely that identical Stokke Tripp Trapp chairs will be made because each chair is handcrafted individually. It is important to note that there may be variances that are not product defects. It is common to observe slight deviations in handcrafted items due to the inherent nature of the process; therefore, you may notice them as something that makes your products unique. A Stokke Tripp Trapp® Chair's exterior may vary depending on knots, texture, and grain due to its natural wood composition.